Range of Civilians Buying Body Armor
Can civilians buy body armor? It can be obvious that most of the clients of shops which sell body armors are policemen, military personnel (it can be US Marine Corps, US Army, Special Forces, US Air Force, US Navy, etc.). But due to the amazing effect of body armors, even civilians of other range have opted to buy body armor. It might be surprising but it is true. Have a look at these civilians who buy body armor.
1. Residents in high crime areas –these are people who have been afraid all their lives from a breaking glass at 3AM to the sound of the police car. Who wouldn’t want a protection to places like this?
2. Home invasions have been a problem ever since at our neighborhood so residents or victims, rather would want something to protect them just in case, the burglars have weapon such as knife or guns.
3. Security guards and car personnel - their duties require them to have body armors.
4. Convenience store clerks or owners - this is considered one of the most dangerous jobs in America especially on night shifts.
5. Taxi drivers - these are one of the favorite victims of thieves. These people needs body armors to protect themselves for what might happen to me.
6. Business personal carrying large amounts of cash and/or bank deposits.
7. Attorneys involved in emotional cases have their lives in great danger so it is a must to have these body armors.
8. As it is dangerous for attorneys, what more the judges? These judges involved in the same disturbing cases are recipients of death threats and therefore must make sure that they are protected.
9. Newscaster or war correspondents – these people sent to the hostile areas for news should have this bullet proof vests or body armors to keep them safe always.